Learning in our senior classes is rich and exciting with a positive learning culture. During Year 9, students select their IGCSE subjects based on their strengths, interests and experiences from the Junior level.
The IGCSE courses have been carefully designed to engage young learners and give them solid foundations to achieve high levels of academic and personal attainment. Most subjects involve a combination of both examination and coursework units. Practical work, fieldwork, research, oral and communication skills may contribute to the final grade.
Subjects currently available for study within the school for IGCSE are outlined below:
- Business Studies
- English – First Language
- English Literature
- Environmental Management
- French – Foreign Language
- Hindi – Second Language
- Information & Communication Technology
The A-Level is a two-year program with examinations conducted at AS (11th) and A2 (12th) levels. Four foundational subjects are taught in Year 12 at AS Level, with 3 or 4 subjects continued to A2 Level. These pre-college exams are recognized internationally and within India. Our students are also qualified to write all International and Indian entrance exams to enter professional courses and other university studies.
Subjects we offer at the A–Level are as follows:
- Commerce Group: Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies and English Language
- Science Group – 1: Biology, Physics and Chemistry and English Language
- Science Group – 2: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and English Language
- Humanities Group – 1: History, Economics, Sociology and English Language
- Humanities Group – 3: English Language and Literature, History, Divinity and any other paper from Humanities Group 1
- Other Elective Subjects: Information Technology, English Literature, Mathematics and Mechanics, Mathematics and Statistics
Our affiliation to Cambridge International Centre authorises us to conduct the IGCSE, AS and A Level exams. Our academic for years 9 to 12 is from June to March, and exams are conducted in February/March (March Series). For AS/A Level we are conducting June series exam for the subjects not included in March Series.